- Project Manager
- Data modeling
- Project Management
- Portfolio Management
Technical Project Manager
- Create program level plans that incorporate the backlogs and roadmaps of multiple scrum teams within the BI, Data and Analytics product line. Coach Scrummasters on the tracking of tasks, milestones and risks
- Understand, document, and communicate the interdependency of work streams that incorporate technical work in databases, semantic layers, BI/reporting, and data science models.
- Act as Scrum of Scrummaster, coordinating deliverables and tracking dependencies across different products in the product line and across multiple product lines.
- Ensure the successful launch of strategic initiatives by ensuring commitments are met, managing teams to meet milestones, and coordinating with external vendors
- Maintain, Radiate and prepare project related information, & metrics for leadership review through Client’s iteration close routines, Business Stakeholder reviews, and Steering Committee (VP, SVP) meetings
- Incorporate feedback from a wide variety of sources into program level plans in near real time as a result of stakeholder and steering committee meetings
- Manage scope creep and timeline days through change control and risk mitigation
- Regularly facilitate project resource allocation, identify enterprise-level risks, and raise to IT Portfolio, Engineering, and Product leadership
- Build trust by developing strong business stakeholder relationships, providing transparency and open communication in accordance with Client’s core values
- 5 years of experience with technical project management
- A solid working understanding of data warehouse/data platform concepts, including databases, data modeling, semantic layers and reporting tools. Experience using reporting tools such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau, Microstrategy and/or Cognos is required.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile dev methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban with experience in SAFe Agile/Program Increment Planning preferred and experience producing and interpreting burnup or burndown charts preferred
- Practical understanding of IT project resource planning and budgeting
- Experience with Roadmapping or Project and Portfolio Management tools such as Clarity, Workfront, Planview, Aha, Jira Portfolio preferred.
- Experience with both Packaged and Custom-build solution delivery
- Experience in project initiation, chartering, inception
- Experience leading projects across functional teams
- Advanced understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, including specifications, development, testing and release management
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning, and organization skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills