Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with over 40+ locations and comprises more than 700 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With 65 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
Ability to apply an in-depth level of technical skills to solve common and complex technical issues. Performs detailed analysis, recommends, and participates in the implementation of problem resolutions. Requires limited day-to-day supervision and guidance on handling unique situations. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a technical certificate (i.e. Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCP, or equivalent).
- 5+ years of technical support analyst experience with advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates mastery of essential skills within a discipline and advanced competency in at least two specialized skill areas such as WAN, network printers, and desktops. Acts as a mentor to others learning essential and advanced skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Windows desktop and server operating systems Active Directory - user, group, computer, and resource management.
- Intermediate technical proficiency in Unix environment(s) including Unix printing support.
- Extensive knowledge of WAN technology and network printing
- System Support: Extensive PC hardware and printer hardware troubleshooting.
- Intermediate experience supporting specialty applications.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work schedule to include weekends and possible off-site travel.
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- 2-3 years of PC field service or PC system experience.
- 1 year of Windows Server support or Windows Security experience
- Intermediate technical proficiency in Unix/AIX environments
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless a such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.