• 5+ years of experience in Python engineering
• Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes
• Experience with distributed data streaming frameworks like Spark Structured Streaming, Apache Flink, Kafka, etc
• AWS experience
• Experience with computing and large-scale systems
• Experience with automated testing for distributed systems in Spark (unit testing, end to end testing, QA, CI/CD)
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
• Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience.
• Experience implementing servers in a Linux environment.
• Experience with containers (Kubernetes, ECS, EC2, Docker, Podman, etc.)
• Java, C#, Rust
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
If interested, please respond with resume and rate expectation asap. -- Thank you for your interest in The Evolvers Group. The employee benefits include medical insurance and 401k plan.