- Excellent communication
- Program Manager
- communication skills
Locations: Hanscom AFB
Clearance: Active Secret
Up to 162K
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e., DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
- 10+ years experience in a program or acquisition management role including at least 3 years in a DoD environment.
- Bachelor s degree in a related field.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, AFI 63-101/20-101, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage customer and other stakeholder expectations.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Crystal Dinnocenti