- ASP.NET MVC
- .NET Core
- .NET Framework
- RESTful APIs
- DESIRED: angular
- message queues
We have been retained by our client in Houston, Texas to deliver a Senior .NET Architect on a full-time, direct hire basis. This compensation program is top 10% in the USA. Our clients company culture is so good that the turnover is very low at this organization. This applications development and engineering team is experiencing growth and is evolving/improving quickly. We are seeking a Senior .NET Architect with 10-12+ years of experience, including hands on .NET / C# experience, to join our clients development team that will provide technical career growth including cross platform architecture in the future and enable you to experience massive career growth in this growing organization and team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and expertise in building complex distributed enterprise solutions, as well as a proficiency in the design and implementation of complex cross-platform solutions. As a Senior .NET Architect, you will work closely with OO designs, coding and work with other architects and developers to design and implement solutions, sometimes cross-platform solutions, that meet the needs of the organization. You will also be responsible for creating technical designs and architecture documents, as well as leading the development team in the execution and implementation of the code of those designs.
- Architect and design complex distributed software solutions using .NET technologies.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that solutions are implemented according to their technical and business designs.
- Develop and maintain architecture documents, technical designs, and other documentation.
- Serve as a technical resource to other architects, business analysts and program managers in product strategy definition and implementation.
- Identify potential risks and issues and provide solutions to ensure successful project completion.
- Stay up to date with the latest .NET technologies and keep the team aware of potential improvements or efficiencies gained from any new technology.
- Guide and mentor software engineers, web developers, software QA test automation engineers, SDETs, DevOps engineers, and database developers.
- 10-12+ years of work experience with hands-on design and development with the .NET Framework including distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, and other .NET technologies.
- Experience with microservices, RESTful APIs, or message queues or messaging systems
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and architecture principles.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Must Have Requirements:
A qualified .NET Architect candidate will have strong hands-on .NET framework experience including software engineering, coding, and design skills. Must have recent and significant hands-on .NET skills. Working onsite in central Houston Monday through Friday is required.
Node.JS, Linux, Angular, React through various interfaces RabbitMQ, Kafka, REST, GraphQL, SignalR. System to system messaging or message queues via RabbitMQ or Kafka. Client to backend or backend to backend communications via REST API or GraphQL or SignalR (WebSocket). cross-platform integration solutions. message queues, or cross-platform messaging systems, message queues such as RabbitMQ or others, or enterprise service bus ESB such as Particular.NET NServiceBus, or Azure Service Bus with Azure Queues, (not all of these are used here, of course, but you get the idea)
Direct Hire, regular full-time employment
Salary $150,000 to 210,000 per year
Benefits: large bonuses, stock, long-term incentives, life, health, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days, performance bonus. excellent package.
This is one of the top 10% compensation & benefits packages in the entire USA.
Location: Houston, Texas - (Central Houston) onsite Houston, Texas
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please apply with resume.
Houston career oppty: Senior .NET Architect job post:
Please call or send a text to inquire:
Please schedule a day and time to speak with us via MS Teams with this calendar app: