- Oracle DB
- Informatica knowledge is a plus
Title: Senior Data specialist and Database Developer
Location: Alpharetta-GA (Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term
Description JOB DUTIES:
- Senior Data specialist and Database Developer (7 - 15years of experience)
- Works with a Lead with minimal supervision.
- Need solid experience in understanding, Analyzing the data, Troubleshoot production comples issues with descrepancy in data and coming up with solutions.
- Oracle DB, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Java.
- Informatica knowledge is a plus.
- Quickly understand and come up to speed with existing application.
- Understand new requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Analyze and design solutions for the new requirements.
- Implement and test the changes in various stages and environments and all the way into production.
- Develop adequate documentation of the design and changes, socialize/review changes with peers.
- Provide the daily and weekly status updates of the tasks and projects assigned.
- Troubleshoot and fix any production and non-production issues.
- Provides expert advice where needed and mentor other developers.
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams.
- Communication & stakeholder management skills. Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues.
- 4 years of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Ph: x 105