SYSCOM, Inc. provides specialized information technology resources that possess the requisite skills and capabilities to deliver enterprise level solutions that help our client’s achieve their objectives. At SYSCOM, we have a proven process that brings the best and brightest resources into our organization. Our teammates have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as coordination and organization skills. The objective of our approach is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. We are seeking a motivated and adaptable Database Management Administrator/Specialist (DBA) to join our team.
Our established client is seeking a Database Management Specialist to maintain their Operations and Security System and other projects. Our client's Information Services Department is interested in implementing new security tools and technologies available in the marketplace, ensuring their security systems remain “state of the art”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related filed.
- Minimum of five (5) years of practical experience as a database management resource including
- Oracle golden gate installation, maintenance, and upgrade with windows and Linux environment, with Oracle 12c, 19c or later; oracle TDE management; Oracle connection manager; capacity planning, performance tuning.
- Oracle Linux and Oracle patching, backup and recovery experience, Oracle Grid Control; Oracle virtual server and virtual manager; Oracle license management.
- Oracle middleware fusion, with oracle forms and reports administration with application support; client software installation, oracle connection clients with Microsoft products, including IIS, visual studios, etc.
- Toad, SQL developer, PL/SQL scripting, SQLJ scripting
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration including
- SQL server 2016, TDE, T-SQL, SQL server backup and recovery, management studio, SQL scripting. Job management, report writing, application support
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in various Virtualization tools and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Installation and maintenance of windows server physical and virtual machines; experience with DNS, DHCP, firewall rules, networks and virtual switches
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, SYSCOM, Inc. is a US-based company whose mission is to create and deliver the right technology solutions, by teaming with our customers to understand their business needs and empower them to achieve their goals. Since 1982, SYSCOM, Inc. has been providing enterprise-wide solutions for a variety of private and public sector clients.
SYSCOM, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.