Job Title: ETL Lead (Matillion & SSIS)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
ETL Lead (Matillion & SSIS)
- 8 years of rich experience in AWS cloud data and analytics space with solid understanding of Data warehousing product RedShift, ETL product Matillion and SQL and 3+years with other ETL/Data integration tools and other Databases will be preferred.
- Uses knowledge and experience to improve Application related performance.
- Proficient in oral and written communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in implementing cloud-based data lake/data warehouse technologies.
- Must have experience working with high-volume data and building batch and near real-time ETL processes using AWS services such as Redshift, Matillion.
- Experience with Matillion ELT/ETL.
- Experience with AWS Redshift and Redshift Spectrum, AWS EMR, PySpark, Glue and Matillion.
- Redshift Data warehouse experience.
- Lead data migration and integration efforts.
- Craft processes to ensure clean data.
- Prior experience with ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica and Databases like Teradata, SQL server will be preferred.
- Experience working with RDBMS s, Sql Server, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Teradata or Azure SQL -Data Warehouse Experience using Powershell and Python.
- Prepare data for job runs. Support existing jobs. Solve, analyze and repair production issues.
- Experience with S3 Object store and other Big Data storage platforms.
- Deep understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis use cases and Provide observations of the system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or others) is an added advantage.
- AWS Certified Big Data Specialty certification is a plus.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 154921
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview