Title: Desktop Support
Location: San Diego, CA (or) Plymouth, MA (Onsite)
• Handle Tier 1,2, And 3 help desk escalations through tickets or phone
• Ability to travel to multiple sites on quick notice.
• Able to work individually and in team and set priority.
• Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process
• Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Maintain all deployed computers/laptops/printers, repairing & replacing as needed
• Supporting IP phone systems, administering changes as needed
• Take on further duties steadily as you grow into your role with the team and our staff
• Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot Windows 10, some Windows 7 and XP and Exchange, Outlook, Ring Central, and any other authorized desktop applications
• Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot for network printing and local printing, computer hardware, and any other authorized peripheral equipment
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty and security requirements.
• Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, document customer repairs, maintain and restock assigned parts inventory.
• Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues, and problems assigned to the Desktop Site Support team.
• Work with vendor support contacts, Service Desk Level 1, and Desktop Engineer Level 3 teams to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment.
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible Required Skills:
• Good in desktop support handling in Windows, Linux, and MAC environments.
• Good SCCM Knowledge. Would be helpful if he knows basic SQL scripting used for SCCM.
• Manage Patching in SCCM for Desktops, troubleshoot on problematic machines. Reinstall SCCM agent and redeploy packages.
• Installation and maintenance of Windows and Mac OS.
• Troubleshooting all the issues related to Hardware, Networking & Software on Windows OS (Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows 8 & Windows 10) and MAC OS.
• Installation configuration and troubleshooting of Desktop applications and tools.
• Technical knowledge of Desktop and Laptop hardware.
• Configuring and troubleshooting Office 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office365 suite.
• Manage Files and folder permissions.
• Printer installing and sharing, troubleshooting printer-related problem.
• Configuring and managing different types of scanners.
• Configuring and managing different types of network printers, scanners and peripheral devices.
• Managing Networks Setup – Crimping & Punching
• Manage Video conferencing call through IP & ISDN lines.
• Resolving problems related to LAN connectivity.
• Setting up of Wireless on Laptop and BYOD devices
• Experience in working on IT Service Management Tools like ServiceNow