- Elastic stack
- New Relic
Here's what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience with software engineering, software development, or system operations on high available and high traffic environments
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS
- Experience with databases such as MySQL (or sql based), Elasticsearch, Redis
- Experience administering linux servers as well as docker based infrastructure (like Kubernetes, EKS, etc.) in a highly available environment
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Experience with message broker/queue technologies like RabbitMQ
- Experience with modern monitoring, logging and observability tools in complex distributed systems such as with Grafana, New Relic, Splunk, Elastic stack, Datadog, Prometheus, etc.
- Practical experience with infrastructure-as-code (with tools like Terraform, Chef, Ansible, etc.).
- Good understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals and best practices.
- Containerizing and clustering (Dockerfiles, docker-compose, Helm, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Stellar problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Solid team player!