Senior .NET Software Developer - Permanent
Remote (quarterly travel to office required)
Fort Pierce, Florida
Clover Consulting has a direct client in need of a full time, permanent direct hire Senior Software Developer. This position is OPEN TO AN ONSITE OR REMOTE OPTION. Located in Fort Pierce, Florida. Remote work and relocation assistance available.
The Senior .NET Developer role designs, develops, and supports the full life cycle of software for the organization and its clients.
Director of IT
- .NET Core
- Web API
- Reviews and modifies existing systems software to improve performance, correct errors, and conform with compatibility requirements of available hardware.
- Determines feasibility of proposed system modifications or design, ensuring the needs and requirements of the user will be met within time and cost requirements.
- Designs systems software to meet project requirements, collaborating with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and other developers as needed.
- Develops and leads software system testing and validation procedures, compiles relevant documentation.
- Uses mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict and measure consequences and other outcomes of software system design.
- Coordinates and schedules installation of software system.
- Trains, or provides training documentation to users on new or modified systems and networks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Technical capacity
- Problem-solver oriented
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
This position will assist with the development of other developers through mentoring and teaching opportunities to grow the team.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt salaried position, and typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Occasional nights and weekend work may be required.
This role may require travel to our other client locations for the support specific projects or workload or training activities.