Summary and Responsibilities
Build efficient, easy-to-use web experience to enable data exploration and data visualization on a large-scale knowledge graph, facilitate backend engineers to illustrate and debug service APIs. Collaborate with back-end developers to design and implement E2E tooling, iterate based on feedbacks. Perform troubleshooting for web application and debug application code.
- 3+ years’ of experience working as a Front End developer, designing and implementing web applications.
- Experience in data visualization.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Knowledge Graph
Location: 100% Remote
Type: 6-month contract (40 hours per week)
Hourly Range: $65 - $75 (DOE)