- Physical Security Systems
- Access Control
Leading global firm that provides good compensation and benefits, work/life balance, professional and collaborative culture, stability and long term growth.
Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Design and Installation of existing systems, installation of new systems, and proactive initiatives
- Performing device programming and configuration changes requested by the client
- Performing daily enterprise system checks and status checking of communication links
- Documenting Service Requests in ticketing system and ensuring tickets are closed as issues are resolved
- Assisting in calls relating to workstations, software, servers, communications, badging, alarm monitoring, etc.
- Telephone and service desk support of technicians, system operational staff, and customers
- Providing initial diagnostic troubleshooting and determining root cause of simple network and systems problems
- Performing backups of databases
- Performing daily archiving of events, alarm acknowledgements, and user transactions
Desired education and qualifications:
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems (Lenel, Milestone, CCure, Genetec, Bosch, Avigilon, S2, Honeywell, AMAG etc.)
- Certifications in: Microsoft, VMware, Security +, Network + etc.
- DoD Security Clearance or ability to gain.