Kanban Team Coach
Location: St Louis, MO
- Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems. Creates/defines mobilization programs for custom teams.
- Manages agile mobilization methodology.
- Creates agile team member on-boarding packages.
- Own Agile Fit assessment process.
- Own Mobilization Working Agreement process.
- Facilitate inter-team dependencies and work to minimize/remove them. Facilitate inter-team dependencies and work to minimize/remove them. Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools and automation.
- Guides teams to self-organize to be able to problem solve and tweak their processes to drive team velocity.
- Guides KanBan Facilitators to remove progress barriers (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shield the team from external interference.
- Guides others on Agile Best Practice.
- Supports customers change control process.
- Guides KanBan Facilitators in best practices for the team to generate Agile mindset.
- Organizes working groups to help define to-be processes and toolsets/utilization.
- Participates in customer Agile Toolset Governance Board.
- Guides Product Owners to Manage stakeholder relationships to establish expectations and priorities.
- Owns Agile Metrics definition and application.
- Creates minimum necessary governance to facilitate consistent metrics of agile success (team and delivery health)
Expert agile knowledge and skills (for agile-specific roles) including:
- Knowledge of JIRA agile system of record tools.
- Brings a very seasoned approach to KanBan facilitation.
- Software development methodologies.
- Ability to guide teams on Agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver max business value.
- Understanding how to help Agile teams iterate and develop next Minimum Viable Products (MVP).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7+ years experience performing in multiple agile roles.
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI ACP), or other leading KanBan agile certification is required.
- 5+ years of relevant KanBan Team facilitation experience required.
- 2+ years of experience at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies preferred.