- MS Windows
- Software Development
- Technical Support
- SQL Server
- Computer Science
- HTML 5
Are you looking for a full-time Systems Developer (.NET) position?
Do you love solving business problems by working with clients and stakeholders to understand their business needs?
Are you a creative and flexible software developer and can administer, develop, install, configure, debug, and maintain applications and databases?
ABOUT ACCESS SCIENCES
Access Sciences is a unique place to work! We don't have the stuffy big corporate feel of bigger firms. The most unique aspect is that we are an employee-owned company.
Our employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Profit sharing based on company performance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Disability and Life Insurance, company paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer Hours
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS THE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (.NET) AT A CLIENT ENVIRONMENT ...
Your role at our company will be quite unique because every day is different.
In this technical role as a Systems Developer (.NET) you will work as part of our Records and Information Management (RIM) team that supports our client, a highly visible Louisiana state agency, on all things RIM-related. This role provides IT technical support for the RIM and Scanning Operations teams, and client end users.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with end users and team members
- Administer, develop, install / configure test, debug and maintain applications and databases (Kofax, MS Access, custom interfaces)
- Create and enforce application test criteria, protocols, and methods to ensure consistent system change control
- Support and troubleshoot software, servers, desktops and scanning equipment
- Create productivity and application utilization status reports
- Create technical documentation
- Upgrade legacy platform into current technology
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (5-10yrs) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or commensurate experience required
- Programming languages: .NET
- Databases: MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Platforms / Applications: Microsoft Windows
- Experience providing customer or end user IT / Technical support
- Software development, web application development
- Experience using application API's
- Windows Servers 2016 maintenance
Desirable Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Kofax or Datacap hardware and software application and support
- Content Management experience (FileNet, Content Manager, OnBase, OpenText, SharePoint)