Location: Vancouver, WA or Houston, TX
Duration: FTE / Direct Hire with Great Benefits
Pay: Between $110K and $140K/yr - may vary based on experience
The SAP BSA is responsible for conducting analysis, software design, solution implementation, and production support of the manufacturer's SAP landscape.
Using your critical thinking and solution expertise you will solve complex business issues using SAP functionality and reinforce system best practices.
The Analyst will be expected to use technical expertise to identify, evaluate, and configure system settings to meet business requirements.
In addition, the Analyst will provide day-to-day SAP technical production support to end-users.
- Provide SAP configuration expertise for all functionality in the PP module to support discrete manufacturing solutions including make-to-stock and make-to-order production.
- Obtain excellent business knowledge necessary to support designated SAP modules
- Provide technical support to business users by translating business requirements into technical solutions as well as communicating complex technical concepts to end-users in a non-technical manner.
- Configure SAP to meet business needs in accordance with SAP best practices and departmental standards.
- Design and develop functional specifications for customized functional solutions and work closely with the ABAP development resources for final design considerations.
- Test system changes and coordinate end-user acceptance testing and obtain sign-off from stakeholders.
- Provide production support for at least three SAP modules and implement technical fixes where appropriate.
- Manage projects including the planning, tracking, and implementation of new functionality.
- Perform as an individual contributor using expert knowledge of business functions and processes.
- Participate in the development of user acceptance testing plans.
- Develop and update SAP technical training documentation (BPP), job-aids and deliver SAP Functionality training.
- Develop Key SDLC documents required to capture business requirements, document changes, and release changes to Production.
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley and IT General Controls audit requirements.
- Assist with ABAP, BASIS and Security needs.
- Assist with requests related to reporting tools such as Report Writer.
- This is a senior-level position that encompasses all aspects of SAP Functional Support including gathering and analyzing customer requirements, analyzing and configuring the SAP system, and providing training and Production Support to end-users.
- It also includes managing projects, developing comprehensive documentation to support the SDLC and addressing Sarbanes Oxley audit requirements.
- This position will interact frequently with business process owners, end-users, the SAP ABAP Developer, other SAP Analysts, auditors and management and third-party vendors.
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert understanding of SAP PP functionality with configuration knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC and documentation required to capture business requirements, document changes, and release changes to Production.
- Ability to proactively determine and recommend SAP solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to assist, mentor, and transfer knowledge to other SAP Analysts.
- Basic understanding of ABAP, BASIS, and SAP Security.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service orientation and experience in business-related interactions.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changes in customer demands or operational goals.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on configuration and support in multiple SAP modules (a minimum of 5 years of experience as an SAP Business user can be considered equivalent to 2 years configuration experience).
- Minimum of 5 years' expert knowledge of business functions and processes at a manufacturing company.
- The candidate should have at least 3 full life-cycle SAP implementations.
- Expert knowledge of integration between SAP modules.
- Experience in working with SAP ECC 5.0 or higher.
BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent is desired.
Everest Consultants offers the following benefits for this position: medical, dental, & vision insurance, short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and a referral bonus program, paid sick/vacation/holidays, and a health and welfare fringe benefit.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal civil rights laws.