Customer SuccessAccount ManagementAccountingGovConGovernment ContractingCommunication SkillsERPTechnologySaaSBusiness DevelopmentSalesProfessional ServicesDeltekJamisUnanet
Our client is augmenting their team with an experienced ERP Implementation Consultant to assist in the implementation and support of Company s government contracting (GovCon) ERP solutions.
Candidate must reside in either the Washington DC Metro (DC/Maryland/Virginia), San Diego, or Fort Lauderdale areas.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a background check
- Experience with GovCon ERP software preferred (i.e. Deltek, Jamis, Unanet, etc.)
- BS Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Information Systems) or any other related field - or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in government contracting, preferring a Finance or Accounting background
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Exceptional oral, written, composition and grammatical skills
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Preferred strong understanding of common industry standards and business practices as related to Accounting (A/R, A/P, G/L, Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactively manage priorities and goals in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Implement and support specialized ERP software at multiple client sites, including setup of modules within our ERP suite, data migration and interfaces to other software products.
- Responsible for developing and documenting customer specific functionality.
- Work directly with the Director, Professional Services and play a critical role in the growth and success of the company
- Participate in client implementation Projects
- Gather system requirements and document client processes
- Provide technical support and consulting services to clients
- Participate in client, partner and internal staff training
- Perform software and business process testing
- Perform Data Migration services for clients
- Develop reports for customers using the included report writer
- Build and sustain ongoing relationships of openness and trust with clients
- Train client staff in effective use of the software
- Create documentation as needed by client
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs706psva0512 ERP Implementation Consultant.
Rob Shurack * PRS * prsgrp99 @ gmail.com * 954/252/0149