Apache HadoopContinuous integrationBig dataDevOpsHDFSIntegrationJenkinsKubernetesLinux administrationSAMLSSORedisScriptingPythonApache HTTP ServerDockerConfigurationNginxZabbixMonitoringWeb serverWSGISecurityPerformance tuning
Job Title: Hadoop Admin + DevOps skills
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Can work only on W2 for this position.
- Should have 6+ years of experience
- Must have working experience on Linux administration
- Excellent working knowledge on Bash scripting and python script will be plus
- String working knowledge on Hadoop administration
- Good knowledge of Big data Architecture (HDFS), Cluster installation, configuration, monitoring, cluster security, cluster resources management, maintenance and performance tuning
- Knowledge in setting up various ( WSGI & Webserver's like Apache, gunicorn & nginx etc. are required
- Knowledge on SAML / SSO integration will be plus
- Understanding of configuration of Loan Balancer will be plus
- Knowledge on setting up Redis, Redis Sentinel and quorum is a plus.
- Good to have exposure to any of monitoring tools like Sensu, Zabbix, etc.
- Manage CI / CD automation and Knowledge on Bitbucket / Jenkins Integration
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, or other cloud service providers will be plus
- Understanding on docker , Kubernetes, OpenShift will be plus
- Understanding of how container runtimes work is a big plus
- Interpersonal communications skills, to interface with customers, peers and management