Job Title: Oracle Applications Express (APEX) Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Oracle Applications Express (APEX) Developer
- Working closely with our business partners, Architects, System Analysts translating requirements and technical specifications to application design and code for new or enhancement projects.
- Develops highly scalable applications by developing code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, including sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Producing high-quality code to meet all project deadlines and ensuring the functionality matches the requirements
- Analyzing and resolving issues found during the testing or pre-production phases of the software delivery lifecycle, coordinating changes with project team leaders and cross-work team members
- Providing technical support to project team members and responding to inquiries regarding errors or questions about programs
- Interacts with architects, other tech leads, team members and project manager as required to address technical and schedule issues.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Suggests and implements process improvements for estimating development and testing processes.
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Mentor application team on new standards and technologies
- Work closely with Scrum Master and Delivery Lead keeping them up to date on status.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 8+ years of experience in IT Application Development
- 8+ years of strong hands-on experience with Oracle, including writing SQL and PL/SQL
- 5+ years working with Oracle Application Express (CLIENT)
- 5+ years working with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with any general web development
- Experience with Java, HTML and CSS
- Experience in XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services
- Experience in Unix environments
- Experience in designing and implementing complex business applications
- Knowledge with Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
- Knowledge working with GitHub
- Experience working with Java for application development at an enterprise-scale level
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 136306
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.