ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services.
SDET – 5 -8 Years of experience
Washington, DC area
1. Accountable for creating, coding and keying accurate and thorough test plans and test cases with pre-determined results. Executes tests and reviews test data within specified scheduled dates.
2. Accountable for analyzing test and operational problems to determine presence and scope of potential code defects. Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process. Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
3. Develop and maintain business and technical knowledge through classroom training, testing workshops, reading, and research, etc. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of testing tools. Expand business knowledge of product benefits, corporate policies, division and department goals and department procedures.
4. Accountable for reviewing and analyzing business and system requirements and specifications for system programs and modules.
5. Coordinates with customers to resolve issues. Verify satisfaction of internal and external customer requests and obtain information to create test data.
6. Participates in project work group meetings (internal/external peer reviews, walk through, status meetings, Software Process Improvement, JAD sessions etc.)
7. Initiates Change Management Records (CMRs) or CareFirst Information Technology Tracking System (CITT) requests for necessary system changes or enhancements.
• 5-8 years of experience in a technical discipline, 5 of which must be in automated software testing with core framework development.
• Experience with test automation framework architectural design
• Strong background in using and managing both front-end and back-end automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI , Cucumber etc.)
• Experience in Webservices test automation
• Hands on experience in scheduling jobs and executing automated regression suites in CI/CD Pipeline (eg: Jenkins)
• Accountable for analyzing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Prepare In Sprint automated test scripts for Web/UI, Web Services and preferably Mobile application
• Experience creating, modifying and maintaining test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and automated test scripts
• Experience with relational database management systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle,) Proven proficiency with: SQL and PL/SQL
• Proven experience to create, maintain and run complex database queries.
• Proven experience with Defect Tracking and management tools(e.g. ALM, AGM, JIRA or others) and Reports errors through a structured defect tracking process
• Communicates weekly with management verbally and via written detail status report regarding potential problems and concerns.
• Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle (SDLC) models
• Experience in multiple environments and/or on multiple operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mainframe) and technologies (.Net, Web technologies, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently and effectively in small teams is necessary, and to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Should have analytical and architectural mind set for effective framework design
• Individual must demonstrate initiative, work well independently as well as a contributing member of a team.
• Should be well organized and detail oriented as well as possessing good written and oral communication skill
• Experience working in the healthcare industry
• Experience with HP family of products for automation, testing and defect tracking
• Experience with AWS testing
System One, and its divisions and subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.