- Program Manager
Hope you are doing great!
Please see the job details below. If you are interested, please help me with your updated resume along with a good time to connect.
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA / Remote - working a PST schedule. 25% travel to San Mateo campus
Duration: Long Term
What you’ll be doing:
- Support mid and long-term program initiatives through execution of the program roadmap in alignment with GAM strategy to ensure successful delivery of department objectives.
- Monitor, manage and perform day-to-day operations of the assigned programs to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed, that goals and objectives are met, and that objectives/goals are being accomplished efficiently and effectively; take corrective action as necessary.
- Develop and implement standards and procedures for operational processes, tools and communication techniques.
- Analyze and recommend procedural standards and changes to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Prepare for and attend key meetings.
- Provide effective oral and written communications to staff to facilitate understanding, ownership and accomplishment of program goals and objectives.
- Support strategic events planning and facilitation.
- Support administration of GAM department.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and promotes teamwork.
What we are looking for:
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to understand teams’ needs; resourceful in finding solutions to business problems.
- Experience with and passion for team engagement
- Creative and energetic team player who embraces change and a desire to continually improve.
- Gifted presenter able to articulate information widely from senior management summaries to detailed information to specialists.
- Data-centric & analytical with good planning skills and commercial focus
- Strong ability to develop collaborative relationships; proven experience building strong internal relationships across departments and of driving collaborative behaviors within teams
- Patient, persistent, pragmatic, and diplomatic
- Critical thinker
- Globally minded