About the team:
Ondot a division of Fiserv is the creator of Mobile Card Services, a white label solution that empowers consumers to control payment cards from mobile phones. We provide solutions for financial institutions to put cardholders in control of when, where and how their cards can be used through their smartphone. Ondot's Mobile Card Services comprises of value-added products to manage all aspects of payment cards and transactions through a mobile app.
What does Sr. Software Engineer do?
As part of the Ondot’s Customer Engineering team, you will play a critical role on a team of software development professionals in designing and developing next generation of card services products. As member of the team, you can look forward to building and implementing industry leading cutting-edge suite of Mobile Card Services capabilities.
You are the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes the opportunity to learn new technologies and as Sr Full Stack Engineer, you will help develop and design industry changing products. Would actively work with Director, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Sr. Architects and Client-Customers to accomplish business initiatives and achieve successful results.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Gather requirements, design, develop, test and maintain software application modules
• Adhering to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices
• Designing and developing customer specific connectors to an existing application framework
• Meet customer commitments in delivering high quality code on or ahead of schedule
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide maintainable software fixes
• Follow Application Architecture best practices and resolve Conflict
• Be a team player in a global team that works round the clock to meet customer needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Similar Field with 7+ years of software development experience
• Strong hands-on full stack development experience using Angular 2, Java, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Spring framework (Core, MVC, AOP) on Agile methodology
• Experience in Java Concurrency API
• Proficient in Hibernate frameworks and Oracle DB environment
• Experience in working with SOAP and REST Frameworks
• Experience in JSON & XML technologies
• Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito
• Experience in Integration Testing APIs with Postman, JMeter etc.
• Experience developing in high performance applications using multi-threading and pooling
• Cloud fundamental knowledge using any cloud providers like AWS
• Related industry experience in payment processing (ISO 8583 & JPOS experience)
• TCP/IP, JMS & MQ working experience
• Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar and Fortify
• Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
• Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications
• Familiar with DevOps tools and experience in CI/CD software