- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
Title: Service Now Architect Location: McLean, VA (Hybrid - Tuesday through Thursday) Duration: 3 Months (Contract to Hire)
Minimum of 8 years of Service Now Architecture experience, Expectation is SME level of experience with ServiceNow and modules. Ideal candidates will come from a development background. Must have hands on experience presenting solutions to executive level leadership teams.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD), ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, ITOM, IRM, Discovery, Asset Management, Security vulnerabilities, and Release Management.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM frameworks.
- Design and implement the ServiceNow platform to meet the needs of IT Service Management.
Provide architectural solution design and work closely with the development team.
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrades of existing ServiceNow platform.
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Design workflows, integrations with other tools, and customizations to meet business requirements.
- Optimize the performance of the ServiceNow platform ensuring that it meets the organization's scalability and efficiency requirements.
- Provide support in all phases of development and ensure to deliver high-quality products.
- Provide training and mentor other team members when required.
Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop the most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with other team members in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Make business presentations and solutions to senior leadership team.
- Protect the organization by keeping information confidential and safe.
- Provide information and reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.