- Microsoft dynamics CRM
Power Platform Developer
Hybrid – Either Atlanta or Miami
Job Title-Power Platform Developer Job
As a PowerApps / CRM Dynamics developer, you work across the Microsoft PowerApps or CRM Dynamics environments to build custom business solutions that meet the needs of the organization. In most cases, your responsibilities include working with a multi-disciplinary team of project managers, architects, analysts, and subject matter experts. You and the team design, develop, implement, and maintain all solutions and communicate your progress with stakeholders. The person hired in this role will be assisting with the migration of solutions from InfoPath and on-prem databases to the Azure cloud and will be mentoring other members of the team who are upskilling in this area.
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Project Management / Agile Methodologies
- Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Azure AD
- SharePoint Online
- MS Teams
- API / Data gateway development
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
- Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
5+ years of developing solutions within Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft CRM Dynamics
2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- Architects, designs, and tests custom business solutions in the Microsoft Power Platform utilizing PowerApps, Power Automate, CRM Dynamics and Power BI. Solutions will be created for small groups to enterprise level customers. In most cases, the model or canvas driven apps will be upgrades of existing solutions utilizing InfoPath, SQL Server, SharePoint 2013 and Tableau. Build solutions that utilize Microsoft’s PowerApps license models in the most efficient and effective way. Utilize Power Automate and its RPA capabilities to streamline manual processes. Utilize API or rest services integrations and data gateways to link to cloud and on prem data sources. Craft secure solutions utilizing the Dataverse/Common Data Services as the primary repository.
- Work independently with subject matter experts to illicit, validate and test business requirements.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise. Conduct effective client engagement discussions to capture requirements. Document and store project artifacts to help maintain solutions over their useful life.
- Mentor other members of the team on the capabilities of the Power Platform environment. Provide guidance and best practices to enhance the capabilities and reach of the team to meet the needs of the organization. Ensure effective knowledge transfer of work done during the contract to ensure continuity of operations.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Incorporate the use of advanced Azure features such as AI Builder to increase business value of solutions developed.
- Present findings and solutions to a broad audience.