Senior Associates (Programmer Analysts) develop and maintain client/server and Web based application
software by using an appropriate mix of technology stacks (Microsoft, Java, and Open Source) and
programming languages such as C#.Net, VB.Net, C++ and Java along with SQL Server/Oracle databases.
Senior Associates (Programmer/Analysts) may act as Team Leaders on large projects, supervising a team
of trainees and Associates (programmers). They may also need to liaise with the offshore
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Designs, programs, tests, documents, and maintains applications written for client/server and Web environments.
2. Participates in graphic user interface, database, and system and component design.
3. Develops applications using Microsoft and Java stacks (C#.Net, VB.Net, Java etc.)
4. Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR, etc.
5. Develops reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting services.
6. Performs unit and integration testing and assist in system and user acceptance testing.
7. Documents application modules and assist in the preparation of user and system documentation.
8. Implements the bank’s design standards and System Development Methodology.
9. Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
10. Performs all functions as assigned by management.
- Primarily this position requires .Net programming experience with expertise in different applications layers such as web, reporting, service components, database, systems integration, and OS (using the Microsoft stack of technologies).
- Database programming using SQL server (design and maintenance of functions & stored procedures).
- Expertise in full development life cycle using Visual Studio, TFS, unit testing and build processes (while following SDLC concepts of Waterfall and Agile).
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services.
- Skillful with object-oriented design concepts, architecture, and angular framework.
Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of newer technologies such as Silverlight, WPF, Entity Framework. Net Core etc.
- Systems integration using messaging middleware (MQ, JMS concepts).
- Knowledge of Angular framework, multi-threading, C++ etc.
- Experience in Java/Oracle/ UNIX/Linux stack.
1. 7 to 15 years of experience in applications development using above mentioned technologies.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
3. Experience with Global Custody, multi-currency accounting, international banking, FX, and Securities Processing application systems helpful but not mandatory.