Title: Test Automation Developer (SDET)
Description: STG is a fast growing $160m Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
2+ years of experience in the following:
- Administering a software build and release pipeline using tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, etc. or related tools
- Development, execution, and management of automated test scripts in a CI/CD environment.
- Java, Python, C, C++, etc.
- Agile based software development practices
- Demonstrated experience designing and maintaining software build / test / release pipelines
- Solid understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies
- Solid familiarity with software automation services such as Jenkins, Nexus, Polarion, Gerrit, etc.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with software version control tools such as git, svn, etc.
- Familiarity with Android Open Source Project and build system
- Familiarity with source cod
*** NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES***
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at and /or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name SDET – (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.