- Cyber Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Windows
Cyber Security Engineer
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
The Cybersecurity Engineer – Managed Endpoint Detection and Response is expected to possess a high level of knowledge and experience in various security domains and technologies with a focus on advanced endpoint protection, detection and response. This resource will work closely with the defensive managed security services team to design, deploy, and support a new Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) platform as part of a larger Managed EDR service offering. This position is tasked with lifecycle ownership of the environment and works closely with Security Operations Center and back-office MSS teams. This role includes design, implementation and operational responsibilities for the MEDR service line.
Essential Job Functions
• Participate in the design, deployment, support and maturation if new and existing managed security services focused on endpoint protection
• Detailed documentation of solutions and services that includes runbooks, network diagrams, process flows and escalation.
• Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; evaluating architecture/platforms; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
• Provide guidance, technical, and troubleshooting support on for managed security services offerings
• Develop, maintain, and deliver training material for the MEDR program
• Build strong cross-functional relationships with other All Covered teams, as well as with external partners, peers, and professional organizations
• Maintain quality assurance through adherence to established processes, procedures, baselines, and standards.
• Define action plans that are easy to implement, effective at reducing risk, and as much as possible, utilize existing people, processes, and technologies.
• Mentorship of other team members
• Fully understand and support the organization's vision, core values, goals, and objectives
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Solid commitment to customer service with good initiative and follow-through
• Comfortable interacting at all levels within an organization
• Superior writing, communication, and documentation skills
• Strong business acumen and a drive toward business growth
• Discipline to work remotely and communicate clearly
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• 3+ Experience in Endpoint Protection Technologies, Endpoint Detection and Response, Application White-Listing, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, etc.
• Experience in delivering projects related to security technology implementation, security architecture design, and overall security technology positioning
• Experience within a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) environment
• Understanding of security technologies, including, vulnerability management solutions, CASB, NAC, DLP, VPN's, Endpoint solutions, Privileged Access, and general network/security background
• 3+ years working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management, or monitoring services)
• Proficiency in operating systems including Microsoft Windows, RHES, CentOS, Ubuntu Linux, and MacOS.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• 3-5+ years' experience in the information security field
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.