Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Global SAP Manager on this position. Compensation: Base + 15% Bonus
This is an outstanding opportunity for an SAP Analyst to become exposed to, implement and support SAP S/4HANA on a global instance and if desired, learn other SAP modules.
Position is 100% Remote
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held medical software/hardware Company is looking for an SAP MM Functional Analyst. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
The company is running a large global instance of SAP (S/4HANA and ECC) and has several projects scheduled for the implementation and enhancement of the SAP MM module. The SAP MM Functional Analyst will join an SAP team of 12 SAP Analysts and will be responsible for:
- Implementing and configuring new and upgrading, enhancing and supporting existing SAP MM modules for an extremely large global SAP instance.
- Collecting and reviewing business requirements, recognizing gaps in business processes, creating functional designs, data and functional mapping, undertaking hands on configuration of SAP MM modules, creating WRICEF’s/RICEF’s, liaising with SAP ABAP developers, performing unit and integration tests and analyzing results.
- Perform analysis of SAP trouble tickets reported by users and develop appropriate solutions.
The SAP MM Analyst reports to the Global SAP Manager
- Must have 5-7+ years’ experience as an SAP MM Functional Analyst / Consultant
- Must have experience configuring the SAP MM module
- Familiarity with SAP PP, MRP, QM, ME/MES, MII, IM and/or WM/EWM is a plus (NOT Mandatory)
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.