- C + +
- Code reviews
- Computer Science
- DO - 178 C
- Flow Diagrams
- Project Management
- electrical schematics
Company’s Suite of wireless solutions, coupled with its SaaS, dashboard KPIs and other business intelligence solutions. We have expanded our product portfolio with the application software that brings the Internet of Things (IoT) to foodservice operations. Our goal is to help our customers “Put a Genius on the Menu.” Company’sWi products are sold and supported in more than one hundred countries.
- Ability to Configure and customize Linux Kernels and Device Drivers for Video, WiFi, and SD Memory, for SOM or embedded processor designs. Experienced with Linux networks, Security and IPC programming
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Embedded Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years software development experience using C/C++.
- Software Version Management
- Use of software debuggers and emulators, compilers, linkers, and build environments
- Must have experience launching products into production
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and integrate and debug hardware, software, sensors.
- Have knowledge of and experience using Lab equipment (oscilloscopes, meters, logic analyzers etc.)
- Project Management. Plan, estimate, sequence, and measure completed work.
- Collaborate cross functionally to investigate, root-cause, and solve technical issues
- Conduct Software Design and Code reviews
Beneficial Skills, Experience, and Education
- Formal Software Behavior specification approaches such as UML, OO, State Machines, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow-Charts.
- Experience with Software Quality Control, issues tracking, gate reviews, review checklists
- Hardware design and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Formal Software Test Methods, tools, procedures
- Software Quality Assurance measurement and improvement
- Development of software under IEC, ISO, UL, DO-178C, or other formal software Quality Management Systems. The ISO/IEC 12207 Systems and software engineering – Software life cycle process