Job Title: Senior Account Executive (IT Sales) - Hunter LEAD
Location: Baltimore, MD (Hybrid)
Serigor Inc (HQ. in Maryland), is a leading global provider of end-of-end IT Solutions and IT Infrastructure Services which includes Managed IT Services, System Integration, IT Consulting,
Business Service Management, Cloud Computing and IT Outsourcing as its key offering.
We are seeking an experienced Senior/Lead Account Executive with enterprise IT services sales experience to manage end-to-end sales pipelines. The Senior/Lead Account Executive will be
involved in all stages of the sales cycle, including hunting and nurturing prospective customers, converting prospects to leads, and solidifying deals with new and existing customers. Developing and implementing a sales strategy to achieve revenue targets, analysing market trends, and identifying new business opportunities in the IT industry.
The lead IT sales executive plays a critical role in driving revenue growth and ensuring the company's success in the competitive IT market. It requires strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, as well as a deep understanding of IT products and services and the ability to adapt to changing market dynamics.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years' total experience with 3 years' enterprise sales experience with companies achieving $500M+ in revenue.
This job requires 2 days onsite work from Baltimore, MD office location
Competitive pay with uncapped OTE (on-target earnings) commissions.
- Sales Strategy and Planning: Developing and implementing a sales strategy to achieve revenue targets, analysing market trends, and identifying new business opportunities in the IT industry.
- Team Leadership: Managing and guiding the IT sales team, setting sales targets, motivating team members, and providing coaching and support to help them achieve their goals.
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers (CIO, VPs and Directors).
- Positioning Serigor as a Strategic IT partner and identify opportunities to implement IT solutions, while managing accounts to achieve and scale client goals and contributing to new business development efforts.
- Generating leads by interacting with the customers in various lines of business to expand our footprint.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of our IT services/solutions to customer business requirements.
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g., names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Ensure complete client coverage by leveraging the global delivery model and calling upon the support of subject matter specialists and pre-sales teams.
- Promotes Serigor’s IT Services/Solutions, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Interacting with Procurement and Supplier relationship team from customer organization and maintain smoother flow of contracts, invoices and payments.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- Travel to customer locations, as needed based on the needs of the business.
Knowledge & Skills
- Hunter DNA: ambition, sense of urgency, confidence, perseverance, optimism, resilience, and the ability and desire to influence others. You do not fear rejection
- Ideally 5+ years selling IT Services to enterprise clients in Tier-1 or Tier-2 competitive organizations.
- Ideally 5+ years as an Account Executive/Client Partner, including P&L ownership and sales growth targets. Ideally having managed >$20MM+ portfolio.
- Keen ability to work closely with senior customer team (CIO, VPs and Directors) to suggest, advise, evaluate, solution, and prime business growth.
- Range of sales experience over broad IT Services portfolio (Software Development, Cloud, Data, Analytics, Infra, CyberSecurity, etc), while crossing over various business lines within client organization.
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who displays leadership on account.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Strong knowledge of Global Delivery Model (GDM) and methodologies. Should be familiar with cross selling various service lines for customers.
- Collaborative team player with a strong ability to partner with other internal teams to lead anchoring of account (delivery teams (on/offshore), various global business lines, etc.).