Tops 3 Skills Needed
Proven experience executing functional, regression and integration tests for Retail IT (Point of Sale, In-Store Payment) including on-premise and cloud services.
Expertise designing and documenting test cases (Qtest or similar tool) and clearly articulating bugs / defects in requirements management system (Jira or similar tool).
Experience reading, interpreting, and reviewing C# and XAML
Years of experience:
- 7+ years
Degree or certifications required:
- Bachelor's Computer Science
Required Background/ Experience:
- Proven experience executing functional, regression and integration tests for Retail IT (Point of Sale, In-Store Payment) including on-premise and cloud services.
- Expertise designing and documenting test cases (Qtest or similar tool) and clearly articulating bugs / defects in requirements management system (Jira or similar tool).
- Experience reading, interpreting, and reviewing C# and XAML.
- Deep knowledge of .NET development languages, tools, frameworks, utilities, and technical dependencies.
- Familiarity with Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) Architectural concepts.
- Demonstrated test management processes and technical skills, including an understanding of manual and automated test execution and performance related tools.
- Windows Desktop Testing Experience.
- Understanding of Client/Server architecture.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An appetite to learn new concepts and propose creative solutions.
- A keen ability to determine test priority based on dependencies, need-dates and business outcomes.
- Ability to manage and delegate numerous concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to instruct and educate others on developing applicable test plans, scenarios, cases, and scripts
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Outstanding organization and planning skills.
- A demonstrated track record of maintaining and improving individual job skills through training, self-research and self-study.
- Excellent risk mitigation and process improvement skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Team player who exhibits effective interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- This position contributes to the success of the company by developing and sustaining software quality assurance procedures and controls, facilitating, and coordinating test activities during the software application development lifecycle for company's Licensed stores.
- As a software quality assurance analyst, you will manage system and problem analysis, as well as directly perform complex system and problem analysis associated with application development and test management functions and participate in assessments with meeting test criteria, product releases and software deployment readiness.
- In this role, you will make recommendations and architect improvements to test procedures and assist with the development and implementation of test processes, methods and tools. Models and acts in accordance with company's guiding principles.
- Develops, maintains, and executes software quality assurance test requirements
- Plans scenarios, cases, and scripts starting at the design phase though the test phase for assigned on-going sustainment and product work.
- Ensures that software quality assurance test artifacts are applicable, repeatable, traceable, retrievable, and cataloged for reuse within assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Participates in requirements and design reviews, and/or product planning sessions to proactively validate appropriate applicability, usability and testability.
- Reviews functional and technical specifications for accuracy, feasibility, testability, and clarity.
- Documents test executions and reproduces test results for failed test cases.
- Logs defects diligently and accurately in Jira.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of test plans, tools and methodologies.
- Extra long resumes