What does a great Senior Software Developer do?
As a Senior developer you will develop cutting edge products in our high-volume SaaS product suite of online and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions. You will write production-quality code and implement entire subsystems and feature sets. You will accurately estimate and track personal work, communicate status to managers and project managers and oversee work with project managers and other developers. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, partners, and team members and mentor peers / more
junior members of the development team to improve quality and delivery of solutions
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
· 4+ years of C# experience writing high performance Web Services via WCF/REST and/or writing
high volume web applications.
· Must possess 2 years of experience developing unit tests.
· Experience developing for Microsoft Azure.
· Experience with Kafka
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
· Ability to articulate technical solutions to stakeholders.
· Comfortable being a team player who enjoys challenging themselves and others to improve every day.
· Experience with solutions for financial institutions and /or retail banking.
· Comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
· Strong communications skills and ability to articulate solutions to a team that may challenge those
· Knowledgeable of SOA and DDD design principles, mocking frameworks.
· 2 years of experience developing unit tests and CI/CD pipelines.
· Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or later; fluent in basic SQL and experience writing high performance
· Exposure to container technologies such as PCF, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, RabbitMQ, Azure, AKS,
· Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, and Git.
· Knowledge of Power Shell and Splunk queries.
· Experience with performance testing.