Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsMax™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria CustomerIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning and manage end-to-end commercial operations.
With customers in over 75 countries, Axtria is one of the largest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
Client & Delivery Leadership
- Lead global team to deliver programs for Commercial Data Management, Reporting and Analytics solutions for Life Sciences clients
- Work with multiple small and medium biopharmaceuticals to deliver end-to-end data and analytics programs.
- Having Pharma Commercial Omnichannel Architecture, data integration and analytics experience is big plus.
- Partner with clients through the pre-launch to launch to post-launch journey enabling suitable data management and commercial insights along the way
- Responsible for execution of multiple data management & reporting projects, ad-hoc analyses and reporting engagements as well as lead ongoing data & analytics operations across clients.
- Be a single point of contact for the client data management and business analytics team across multiple small & medium sized engagements:
- Directly work with senior client stakeholders in a highly consultative and responsive manner, to deliver high-quality and high-impact analytical solutions to business problems.
- Work with clients to understand the business objectives, leverage data, analytics and technology to propose and implement a solution.
- Responsibility to ensure that the overall data & analytics solution meet client needs, is robust and best-in-class.
- Provide commercial data management, data insights, reporting & analytics by leveraging Axtria’s advanced cloud-based platforms and other leading industry solutions.
- Lead a cross-functional team of cloud data management, data engineers, MDM experts, data stewards, data scientists etc. to deliver cloud commercial data & analytics projects.
- Lead discussions with clients, including identifying business problems, ongoing discovery and consensus-building in course of project delivery, and recommendations/deliverable readouts/ presentations.
- Work on concurrent projects (sometimes across clients) ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time deliverables
- Engage with client stakeholders to understand their business problems, their data/technical landscape & recommend data driven solutions. Then work with clients to gather requirements, contribute to solution design, led implementation, alignment of solution to client needs and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to coordinate, conduct & manage requirements workshops, SIT, business UAT & feedback sessions with client business and IT teams
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiencies, lead their implementation & show it’s benefits to involved stakeholders
- Be ready, willing & capable to do hands-on work, as needed, and to guide teams toward strong approaches to data pipelines, reporting and so on.
- Deliver working in global delivery model leveraging virtual teams in different time zones
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent with best practices and emerging technology trends in cloud data management, MDM, reporting and analytics.
- Working with different technology experts and center of excellences across Axtria to bring a best-in-class technical solution for the client.
- Carry growth and margin targets across a portfolio of clients
- Identify opportunities for business development and highlight to Axtria leadership.
- Work with leadership & contribute to proposals & solutioning.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Pharma Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in commercial pharma data management, data warehousing, master data management, data governance, reporting and analytics experience, with
- At least 10 years of extensive experience and deep understanding of different types of syndicated commercial pharma datasets across Claims, Retail Sales, Non-retail Sales, Trade data, Specialty Pharmacy (SP/SD), Hub, Formulary, Co-pay, Prescriber-Plan data, EMR/EHR, Diagnostic data, Shipment, Inventory, Non-personal Promotion data, Speaker Programs, Email Campaigns, Digital Data (HCP Portal, Patient Portal, Brand websites, Third-party website), Conferences etc.
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of internal commercial pharma datasets across CRM (Activity, Call Plan etc.), Sales Ops (Roaster, Alignment, Incentive Compensation etc.), Forecast etc.
- Strong functional and domain understanding of internal and external commercial pharma datasets, how to integrate these data sets across internal and external sources and apply associated business and transformation rules and make them ready for downstream business insights and analytics applications.
- Strong understanding of master data management in commercial pharma across HCPs, HCOs and affiliations management (match merge rules, survivorship rules etc.). MDM experience across Payer-Plan, Product and Patient will be a plus.
- Extensive experience of delivering commercial pharma reporting and business analytics solutions to business teams across Home Office, Field Reporting, Market Access, Omnichannel Marketing, MSLs, Finance, Supply Chain etc.
- Strong understanding of KPIs and metrics important for different commercial personas (Home Office, Field, Senior Executives, MSL etc.), how to calculate these metrics, kinds of data transformations and rules etc. needed to create best-in-class reporting and business insights solutions.
- Experience with small and medium biopharmaceuticals from pre-launch to post-launch journey will be a big plus
- Familiarity with commercial pharma operations (territory alignments, incentive compensation) and associated business rules and operations will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Biopharmaceutical domain. Prior experience in data and analytics for specialty medicine/biologics/rare disease and Oncology will be a significant asset.
- Technical Experience
- 12 to 15 years of data management, data warehousing, master data management, data governance, reporting and analytics experience, with
- At least 8 years of experience in delivering turnkey cloud based data and analytics solutions on AWS (preferred) or Azure ecosystem
- Strong technical background across AWS stack (S3, Glacier, Athena etc.), Snowflake, Informatica, Matillion, BI technologies (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy), SQL, Python, MDM (Reltio Informatica) and Data Governance (Collibra, Informatica)
- Familiarity with Analytical Workbenches such as R/Python, Alteryx, Dataiku, KNIME, AWS Sagemaker etc. will be a big plus.
- Client Facing Experience
- Ability to connect and partner with senior pharma client executives and commercial data and analytics leaders
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including superior visualization, storyboarding, and presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate actionable insights to clients, most of whom come from non-technical background, through oral and written presentations
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of project
- Program Management Experience
- Ability to lead multiple small and medium clients, multiple projects (across same or different clients) and multiple teams.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects across development and operations, across data warehousing, MDM, reporting and analytics and across geographies
- Ability to work in geographically dispersed teams spread across the globe in different time zones and locations
- Able to lead client requirement workshops, business rules discussions & analytical application business discussions with right technical details.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills that allow for multi-tasking concurrent projects
- Degree in business, or engineering or any of relevant discipline such as Business technology, Information management, Business analytics, Operations management, or MBA
- Drive and desire to work and learn in a growing entrepreneurial fast paced organization with a global delivery model
Logistics and Location:
- We are hiring for New Jersey Location
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per project requirements.