Job Role: Contact Center Systems Engineer
Location: Merrimack, NH - Hybrid (2 weeks onsite per month, 1 week onsite and another remote then repeat again)
Duration: 12+ Months Min pays rate: $70/hr on W2
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years hands-on experience as a software engineer
- Demonstrated experience as engineer responsible designing, developing, testing, supporting, and troubleshooting the Contact Center and telephony products.
- Proficient in Java, Ansible, Python, any programming language and experienced in developing APIs and micro-services
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and utilizing uDeploy and/or Ansible
- Understanding of modern data architecture principals and patterns
- Expertise with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) delivery and software design, development, test and operational automation
- Understanding of enterprise-scale platform architecture to which includes considerations for high availability and business continuity.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes and container-based development and deployment practices will be a plus
- Working with Event Driven Architecture -- Kafka, Webhooks
- Test Driven Development -- JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Jest, etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc) a plus
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex data issues across the e2e technology stack
- Either hands-on Azure / AWS experience or demonstrated desire to build cloud experience (e.g. certifications, training)
- Proven ability to work independently and professionally in high pressure/visibility situations within tight timeframes
- Self-starter, curious, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn and teach others every day
The Value You Deliver
- Write high-quality code for our applications that is reliable, scalable, and reusable
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision
- Strengthen and promote the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Ensure the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done
Below is the brief introduction of SPECTRAFORCE, the benefits we offer and the disclaimers:
Established in 2004, SPECTRAFORCE is one of the largest and fastest-growing diversity-owned staffing firms in the US. The growth of our company is a direct result of our global client service delivery model that is powered by our state-of-the-art A.I. proprietary talent acquisition platform, robust ISO 9001:2015/ISO 27001 certified processes, and strong and passionate client engaged teams.
We have built our business by providing talent and project-based solutions, including Contingent, Permanent, and Statement of Work (SOW) services to over 130 clients in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, and India. Key industries that we service include Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, Utilities and Transportation.
SPECTRAFORCE is built on a concept of “human connection,” defined by our branding attitude of NEWJOBPHORIA®, which is the excitement of bringing joy and freedom to the work lifestyle so our people (and clients) can reach their highest potential. Our entire workflow and teams are trained to cultivate the joy of NEWJOBPHORIA® with candidates and employees throughout their engagement with SPECTRAFORCE. ;br />Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances. Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please contact Human Resources at if you require reasonable accommodation.