QAQuality Assuranceautomated testingtime - management
• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or
software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive
database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users, developers, and clients to
facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate documentation of successes.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements,
evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills & Qualifications
•Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum four years of relevant work experience
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
• Well-rounded experience with multiple operating systems, virtualization technologies, and test environment