- Network Administrator
Position Title: Network Administrator
Security Clearance: Secret
Rivet Operations Company has an opening for a Network Administrator to join our growing team in the Guam / Hawaii area. Rivet Operations Company ("Rivet") is a leader in physical and cyber security, scientific research, development, and facilities management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Not listed in order of importance; other duties may be assigned) and must be able to perform the following with minimal guidance:
- Support efforts for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) network diagram, information, and documentation
- Patching/updates on switches
- Radio specialist/mesh networking
- Provide support to Camp Blaz & ERCIPs; administrative function to verify contractor provided artifacts and log data to develop network drawings
- Provide support to Fleet readiness control board (FRCB) to the packages that are generated/submitted to board to install anything that is networked/managed by NCTS
- Ensures KTR has things configured properly through checking communication to next hub
- Masterplan for integration
- Verify field install with guides
- Request to Test and Request to Connect
- Provide support to P-644 NBG SMART GRID INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEM
- Site survey and verify/update artifacts
- Open-minded, leans forward and does not hesitate to reach out to others for help
- Passionate about technology and excited about learning new systems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience / Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline preferred
- Contractor must have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience as a network administrator
- Contractor must be familiar with creating network diagrams to include data flows and ports and protocols
- Contractor must be familiar with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirement Guides (SRGs)
- Contractor must be familiar with implementing security controls and patching vulnerabilities on networking devices
- Minimum Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+
- Minimum experience: Cisco IOS
- Preferred IT Certification: Cisco CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Position requires a security clearance to be obtained and maintained
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please note: Rivet Operations Company LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Rivet Operations Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.