Front End Developer - Berwyn, PA - Full time perm $120-130K plus bonus
About the Opportunity:
As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for creating user-friendly, interactive, web-based applications that connect to existing independent APIs and RESTful services. You will need to have a positive, engaged, and self-reliant attitude, and a willingness to adapt as technology and requirements change. You will be working within a team of a variety of skillsets, will need to be empathic and communicative, and able to grow your skills and deliver solutions at a rapid pace. The end goal: to develop and deploy functional enterprise software for our company’s, clients’, and partners’ needs.
- Conceiving, building, and maintaining web software and solutions that use a combination of server and client-side technologies with a team of developers in an Agile environment.
- Your software will adhere to a “security first” focus, ensuring both user and company data are secured and protected, while providing a seamless and user-friendly web experience.
- Produce high quality extensible and reusable code solutions that adhere to both company and coding standards, with a strong focus on object-oriented design.
- Be able to articulate your reasons for the code solution and how it was implemented to all corporate roles.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing complex applications
- 5+ years of experience integrating front and back-end technologies to create modern and secure web applications.
- Experience with building unit tests preferably in Jasmine and Karma, and/or NUnit and Moq
- Understanding of Node.JS, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Experience with MVC and/or Razor pages
- Experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core or .NET6
- Experience with responsive design and/or mobile design
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with IDEs like Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, and debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience with web components and custom elements
- Experience with Azure and GIT technologies