Location: Remote (PST Hours)
The QA Analyst position will be pivotal to testing an Enterprise-wide SAAS based Solution. They will also be responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing test case automation and addressing defects across a global enterprise system.
The QA Analyst in this role, provides expertise in, and is responsible for Testing every aspect of a Global Enterprise System, as well as writing and maintaining Test Automation. QA Analyst is expected to collaborate between application development and test team and product development functions including on-going test case development and project work. This role focuses on testing expertise as well as writing maintaining and improving test automation.
Tops 3 Skills Needed
Self starter/ independent and pro active
Good background in function testing
Understand UI to a certain degree
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years
Required Background/ skills:
- 8+ years' experience in software development lifecycle concepts and testing methodologies.
- 4+ years' Experience in creating and delivering UI automation leveraging suitable tools, Java, Katalon preferred.
- Excellent, current hands-on experience in functional testing products that execute in the Web as well as Integration and Report testing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally, in writing, and formal presentations, adjusting style and level of functional and technical language based on audience.
- Must have the ability to plan, adjust and manage work, being resourceful and seeing ahead to avoid issues, risks and/or delivery delays acts with minimal supervision and direction.
- Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines as part of a scrum team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of current technology, industry concepts, trends, and directions
- Ability to manage resolution of problems (both functionally within projects and interpersonally)
- Working experience with Integrations applications like Jira, GitHub, Azure Devops
- Automation platform
- Testing all aspects of a Global Enterprise System including business rules, integrations, and reports
- Implementing, and executing UI automated Test Cases
- Excellent problem analysis skills with development and support for project work.
- Hands on experience in Browser based testing.
- Identify requirement gaps and pro actively follow through on resolution.
- Ability to adapt for an Agile delivery model
- Involved in functional requirement and Design reviews around testability of the Product
- Existing work
- Replacing all the portfolio tools
- Experience in project management/ portfolio management
- Test automation/ QA
- Need experience in testing
- Know the technical side of things