- chatbot strategy
- conversation design
- and optimization
Job Title: AI (Artificial Intelligence) Lead
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) Lead
- This developer is in the conversational artificial intelligence space. As a Conversational AI Lead, you will join our Cognitive Automation team. You will be responsible for every stage of a Conversational AI project - lead the architecture, development, and implementation of conversational AI projects from research and design to conversation scripting and testing.
- Own every stage of a Conversational AI project - lead the architecture, development, and implementation of conversational AI projects from research and design to conversation scripting and testing.
- Create a scalable multi-bot experience and conversational flows that optimize the user experience.
- Manage internal and external resources assigned to conversational AI initiatives by creating an effective team capable of the designing, development, supporting and scaling AI initiatives.
- Exploration, creation, and optimization of intents, utterances, entities, and other conversational elements to build engaging conversation flows. Develop dialogs, flow diagrams, and prototypes to effectively communicate text and voice interactions and design ideas
- Create and maintain technical and functional documentation and document best practices. Train internal customers and build templates that could be rolled out to all customers.
- Subject Matter Expert in Amelia.
- Experienced software architect in the field of Cognitive Science with a demonstrated history of working in AI and ML with a focus on Natural Language and Voice processing
- Experience in AI, chatbot strategy, conversation design, and optimization
- Tuning chatbot applications for non-functional requirements, i.e., usability, maintainability, scalability, availability, security, portability, etc.
- Strong experience of NLP, training ML models, and payloads.
- Experience using cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon AWS).
- Ability to architect scalable conversational AI automation solutions in authenticated sessions with API based transactions.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 147057
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.