core bankingtroubleshootinghardwareIT SupportGroup Policysavings bankactive directoryfiservwindows server 2016windows 10IT ManagerbankSystem Administration
Pelham Berkeley Search is a premiere provider of corporate IT recruiting that has been helping talented IT and Finance professionals to further their careers since 1995.
Well run smaller Bank seeks a very hands-on IT Manager.
This is a direct hire full-time role where you will work in a small tight-knit IT group focused on the administration and support of core banking systems.
This role is with a very stable bank that offers excellent benefits.
In summary, you will:
- Provide technical support to end-users in corporate office and branches
- Assist in the testing and installation of new software and hardware.
- Monitor and assist in the recovery of all computer-related hardware failures.
- Act as backup to the Information Security Officer
- Hands-on bank IT System Administration experience required
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2016, Group Policy Management, Active Directory
- Hardware repair and configuration
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills
- Customer focused and service oriented, with the ability to deliver user engagement training of applications during troubleshooting sessions
- Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Must have personal vehicle to travel locally in between branches
- Completed college degree with Computer Science or related course of study preferred