Oracle Technical FunctionalbenefitsHCM
- Must have Bachelor's (4-year) degree, preferably in Information Systems or HR.
- Must have at least 2+ years total IT experience.
- One year or more of experience implementing and/or supporting HRIS software such as Oracle HCM, Workday, PeopleSoft, Lawson or similar applications preferred.
- HR background/experience a plus.
- SQL knowledge; techno-functional skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects through entire development lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and understanding of data flow between applications.
- Ability to present concepts to non-technical audiences in understandable terms.
- Thorough and accurate approach to programming and testing of applications.
- Good understanding of effective database and program design.
- Ability to analyze requirements and present alternative solutions.
- Effective at task prioritization and conflict.