- Software Engineer
Omics Data Automation (ODA) is currently seeking a Golang Software Engineer.
This position is a fully Remote opportunity!
ODA is an early, commercial stage, venture backed software company led by investments from Transformation Capital and Generator Ventures.
In order to fulfill this vision, ODA, has created a distributed framework for integrating genomic information with imaging, pathology and clinical history to inform treatment options and accelerate research. Our framework solution, comprised of multiple data stores for healthcare information, allows for the ingestion, aggregation, harmonization, and analysis of multimodal healthcare data at scale and with efficiency heretofore unachieved in industry. We couple this technology with a suite of proprietary data analysis and visualization tools, MyPatient360, a unique federated learning module and, soon, next generation, explainable, Causal AI.
We are seeking an experienced Golang software developer who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, changing start-up environment to join our team, if you have experience with Golang and wants to take your career to the next level we would like to speak to you! Please apply!
As a Golang Software Engineer you will:
Design, develop, and maintain scalable and robust Golang applications and microservices that are highly available, fault-tolerant, and performant.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define requirements, identify technical solutions, and deliver high-quality software that meets business needs.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code that adheres to best practices in software engineering, including version control, testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production systems, identifying and resolving issues related to performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Infrastructure teams to deploy and manage applications on cloud-based platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Golang and related fields, and identify opportunities to apply them to the company's products and services.
- Mentor and train junior engineers on Golang development best practices, coding standards, and architecture design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 plus years of professional experience in software development.
- 1 plus year of Golang development experience.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services and APIs.
- Experience with database design and/or applications. (SQL, key-value, columnar, graph)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, with experience working in an Agile development methodology.