ACS group has an immediate need for a Senior Quality Engineer / Senior SDET with experience in the IT Industry. This is 18 month’s contract opportunity, and the Location of work is Atlanta GA / St. Louis MO(0nsite). Our client is an is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency.
Please review the job description below:
- Quality Analysis
Details of the role:
- Work directly with integration partners and customers on testing, troubleshooting and provide production and environmental support
- Continue to innovate and move the QE needle with regular iterative improvements to the practice in a high velocity delivery cycle
- Provide technical leadership for the team
- Possess advanced Java skills and be able to write complex and efficient code following good performance design patterns.
- Analyze, design and develop fully automated Java based test suites and continuous
- delivery solutions for Client cloud products.
- Mentor Quality Engineers
- Expert in parallel threading of functional tests and understand how to optimize test run executions.
- Develop and execute automation tests for complex Web UIs and backend APIs which includes Functional, Contract, Visual UI Testing, Accessibility, Performance and Regression, Understand upstream and downstream dependencies and End to End testing concepts across multiple platforms leveraging complex architectures.
- Perform code and quality process reviews for QE resources.
- Develop/augment frameworks for testing software
- Work closely with developers, product architects, and product owners in understanding testing requirements and test data.
- Formulate test plans from requirements. Understand how to do good negative scenario testing as part of the plan.
- Manage defect status and other quality issues and work with product owners to prioritize defects.
- Take ownership to assure no defects get into the upper environment.
- Assure the timely release of high quality, highly reliable and high-performance customer deliverables and minimize production leakage
- Prepare release certificates and help manage/audit the release process
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have intermediate to advanced Java programming skills (very important).
- 10+ years of software QA testing experience automating tests for both Web UI and backend APIs
- 3+ years Selenium, Cucumber, Karate or RestAssured framework, Jenkins and SonarCube
- 1+ years experience with Jira
- 3+ years using Gherkin and doing Behavior Driven Development
- Familiarity with industry standards for software quality assurance, testing processes, quality gating, etc.Understand software development lifecycle and QA methodologies
- Experience writing test plans and developing automated test cases with proper positive and negative test data scenarios is a must.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems. Must be able to think analytically (very important).
- Must be willing to troubleshoot and support production leakages when they occur and run test cases in both preproduction and production environments.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and ability to interface with different levels in the organization.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize numerous tasks
- Experience with automated accessibility testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment with agile methodologies leveraging Jira
- Experience with SQL and Test Data creation and understand data structures
- Understand cloud software architecture and testing in the cloud
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced and innovative environment
- Must be a team player and very collaborative in nature
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with software Exploratory testing
- Experience with Performance testing and analysis using APM tools like Application Dynamics
- Experience with the JMH framework
- Experience providing guidance and mentorship to others
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and how to review StackDriver logs and analyze environmental readiness
- Experience with synthetics monitoring and application performance monitoring
- Extensive experience with QA automation tools, both front and back-end
- Experience with Lambda test
- Experience with Appium
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 4 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2022 SIA) #No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
# Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: www.acsicorp.com