Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, and Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 audit / consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
Job Title: Director Recruitment/VP Of Sales (IT Staffing )
Industry: US IT Recruitment
Location: McKinney, TX
Duration: Full time
Currently, we are looking for a talented and driven Director Recruitment to help us continue to grow its IT Staffing Services Business. This position is responsible to provide vision, leadership, coordination, and development of a US IT Recruiting operations.
Working at with our client provides a compelling opportunity for the individual with a proven track record to be an impact player and to develop and lead a winning team.
In this role, you will manage recruiting teams to handle high volume hiring for US staffing recruitment roles.
- You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent mapping and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, recruiting managers and business partners.
- You will lead teams that perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
- Partner with US based leadership team to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within 4Consulting Inc. mission to deliver the highest quality results to our clients
- Required skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in management, engineering, or other relevant field from a reputed institution.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience leading recruiting teams to manage high volume hiring process for US staffing roles like recruiters, team leads, account managers etc.
- A demonstrated career progression from hands on Recruiter to Team Leader, Delivery Manager to Recruitment Manager/Leader.
- Strong qualities of leadership, strategic resource planning, business strategy, stakeholder management, creative / lateral thinking, process orientation, problem solving and crisis management.
- Prioritize and distribute daily client requirements to the team, motivate & guide the team to deliver to established metrics.
- Collaborate effectively with US Team to achieve stated objectives and goals, implement and maintain quality process for the team and its work output.
- Should be able to develop and nurture cross-functional relationships within and outside the organization.
- Should have handled large volume hiring with strong focus on quality and be able to drive over 90% success rate in hiring where the new hire meets/exceeds the desired goals/objectives.
- Extensive experience using an applicant tracking system for managing the end to end sourcing process and ensuring that the recruitment team is effectively using it.
- A high attention to detail to identify risks, dive deep and discover the key cause and impact of options, decisions and outcomes.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English.
40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Email resumes to or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 6850 TPC Drive Suite 208 McKinney, TX 75070
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.