Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is currently seeking a Java Developer for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.
In this position, you will be utilizing Java 8, Springboot, Rabbit MQ or similar tool, Spring Cloud, Oracle, MySql, Hadoop, Python, PCF, Teamcity, Github, Jira and Confluence.
- Participate in design and development of Java and Spring Boot based solutions
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Partner with senior resources, gaining insights
- Provide mentoring to junior resource
- Participate in retrospective reviews
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases
- Maintaining and enhancing existing applications
- 3-5 years of proven professional Java development experience
- Experience using Springboot Framework
- Proficient with automated testing (JUnit, Cucumber, etc )
- Proficient with VCS (Git, SVN)
- Experience with dependency management (Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with performance tuning enterprise applications
- Experience with debugging enterprise applications
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
- Python and Scala experience is a plus
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO . PLEASE INCLUDE JAVA DEVELOPER IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.