Job Title: Sr Lead iOS Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA /Dallas, TX– (Candidates must be local and can work in Hybrid Mode)
Duration: Long Term Contract opportunity
- Look for 9+ years of candidates
- Lead iOS developer with past experience in developing health and wellness apps from scratch.
- native iPhone/iPad apps using XCode and Objective-C.
- Please take writeups or include in the resume about health and wellness apps experience for which project they have used.
- Must have Health and wellness app building experience
- The Lead iOS developer with Apple Health Kit hands on experience
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be a Tech lead of the Health and wellness team
- Participate in the new implementations and enhancements of Health and wellness app
- Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
- Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum solution.
- Participate in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
- Work with onsite and offshore vendors on key project deliverables
- Minimum 4-6 year of proven experience building Health and wellness app building experience . The Lead iOS developer with Apple Health Kit hands on experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in developing software applications and 2-4 years of tech lead experience.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience building native iPhone/iPad apps using XCode and Objective-C
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the mobile technology
- Extensive consuming SOAP/REST web services.
- Extensive experience with XML Schemas, AJAX, WSDL, WADL
- Extensive experience with processing XML/JSON data.
- Excellent understanding of usability aspects of mobile applications
- Strong understanding of mobile application security
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Innovative thinking to solve challenging problems.
- Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Java J2EE or Android is a huge plus
- Experience with writing and tuning queries to relational databases like Oracle, DB2 etc. is a plus.