- Design, build and run elastic, cost-effective, resilient, robust, and secure architectures in the cloud using modern approaches like service-mesh and loosely coupled design.
- Manage different Kubernetes providers (Amazon EKS and Fargate, ECS, Azure KS and Google KE)
- Maintain, configure, and monitor containers using Infrastructure as Code principles in Development, Test, and Live environments.
- Design containerized solutions for relational/non-relational databases, data auditing, caching, and performance.
- Work with other Architects on Security, Data protection, and Failover Failback strategies.
- Implement Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment using different CI/CD tools by container registries.
- Thorough knowledge of cloud-native development
- Experience working on open-source projects
- Implement design patterns for distributed systems
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with CNCF ecosystem of various container technologies
- Experience working on Open-Source software
- Internet and operating system security fundamentals
- Experience with identifying and remediating Kubernetes vulnerabilities
- Experience working with Git and supporting CI/CD pipelines
The preferred qualifications:
- An active Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) certification
- Experience with logging and monitoring applications such as Prometheus, Elasticsearch, FleuntD, Kibana, Grafana, and etc.
- Experience with Artifactory, Container registries, Container Technologies
- Knowledge of Kubernetes DNS how it interacts with external DNS servers
- Experience collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- At least 3-5+ years of experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid knowledge of Linux fundamentals