Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) Can work on-site from day one. NO REMOTE option allowed
2) have all the Required skill set and have worked as a "Senior Business Management Specialist (CBAP OR PMI-PBA)" in a large & Complex enterprise level IT Environment.
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + Sign Resume certification form
4) Can go through an extensive background check including fingerprinting, Financial + Agree to a Face to face interview OR a WEB CAM Interview
5) A Competitive Rate
6) will be available Dec 2023 to start at the project.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT S RESUME YOU SEND ME MUST BE ON YOUR COMPANY S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those onWOULD need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested, in-person interviews will be conducted at Tallahassee, Florida. At the discretion of the manager, interviews may be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams. A phone interview may also be requested as a first step.
Telecommuting: Telecommuting is not an option for this position. This is NOT a remote position.
General Experience Expectations: Typically has 10-12 plus years of IT work experience, including four (4) or more years managing projects and experience with projects in multiple technologies and business functions.
Scope of Work/Job Characteristics
Both Business Management Specialists will serve as the principal line of communication for the project team. The duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Lead and/or assist in business requirement gathering sessions (Joint Application Development);
• Work closely with customers, stakeholders, and IT software developers to document business requirements;
• Develop As-Is, To-Be, and other required business analysis documentation;
• Develop and lead the implementation of business process improvement recommendations;
• Maintain all project artifacts in accordance with Program Management Office standards and other documentation as necessary to ensure compliance with chapter 60GG-1, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.);
• Serve as a liaison with users;
• Follow a standard set of practices that ensure the integrity and quality of project artifacts;
• Manage expectations of diverse stakeholders and provide regular briefings to executives;
• Work independently as part of a larger cross-functional team; and
• Help with project coordination, support, and documentation.
NOTE: This position is designated as “essential staff” and is expected to report for duty when instructed to do so in times of emergency or potential emergency as required by Section 33-208.002(4), F.A.C.
Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited college/university, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or four (4) years of equivalent work experience.
• Certification in Business Analysis from a reputable body, such as the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) from the Project Management Institute (PMI);
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, with exposure to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
• Demonstrated expertise in business and technical requirements analysis, as well as business process design;
• Proficiency in creating detailed documentation, including user stories and IT system requirements;
• Strong experience in coordinating project teams and leading initiatives to achieve overall objectives;
• Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Strong leadership, negotiation, and cross-departmental collaboration skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities; and
• Experience in meeting facilitation and the creation of comprehensive documentation and reports.
NOTE: In addition to the above list, the selected Candidates must successfully complete a Level II Background Check.
The Department prefers the Candidates to have the following experience, skills, and/or knowledge for this position:
• Prior experience working on projects within a law enforcement environment or on projects compliant with Criminal Justice Information Services standards;
• Familiarity with the unique requirements and constraints of criminal justice information systems;
• Experience in re-engineering business processes within a law enforcement or criminal justice context;
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with law enforcement personnel, understanding the nuances and sensitivities of such interactions;
• Experience preparing and delivering briefings to management, especially within a law enforcement or criminal justice framework; and
• A track record of effective problem-solving and initiative in complex environments, particularly those related to law enforcement or criminal justice.
Resume for One Proposed Consultant - Resume Should have the following information :
- All work experience related to the CLIENT’s request for service
- Sufficient detail for CLIENT to determine dates of the related work experience, how extensive the related work experience is, and the depth of knowledge and skills of the proposed candidate related to the needs of CLIENT
- Candidate Education
- Professional Summary
- Technical Skills
- Work Experience
Candidate References: Three (3) references must be provided and include the following:
- Name of Company:
- Contact Person & Title:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Contact Email Address:
- Job Period of Service: (MM/YYYY-MM/YYYY)
- Description (Scope of Work):
- Reference should be a company contact not a peer on the project.
- Verify candidate references, if incomplete and CLIENT is unable to email and call their reference, the proposal will be unaccepted.
Incumbent may be required to work before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency. Emergency duty required of the incumbent includes working in special needs or Red Cross shelters, or performing other emergency duties including, but not limited to, responses to or threats involving any disaster or threat of disaster, man-made or natural.
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position !!
Start date : Dec 2023
No phone calls please.
ONLY candidates with an exact match will be contacted
No relocation assistance provided.
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.