- AWS Certified Security
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please
Job Title : AWS Security Lead
Mode : Contract
Location : Dallas TX 75068 (Onsite)
• 8 to 14 years in similar role / experience in Cloud security
• As the Cloud Security Lead, you will lead customer engagement activities by advising leads and Executives in a variety of businesses in all aspects of Cloud security. The ideal candidate should have an extensive experience in Cloud Security Solutioning in AWS, Project leadership, Architecture & designing, including security controls, architecture, incident response preparedness and response, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and security event analytics and correlation along with Continuous Cloud Compliance. He/she must be passionate about the field of cyber security and able to think strategically and operate tactically. The candidate must have in-depth security experience and be able to effectively scale and tailor cloud security services/solutions to unique and challenging business use-cases. Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Security Solutioning; in-depth knowledge of Public / Private and Hybrid cloud solutions in AWS
• Mandatory certification: AWS Certified Security – Specialty (SCS-C01)
• Proven hands-on implementation knowledge of AWS Security Services such as GuardDuty, WAF, Inspector, Network security group, IAM, KMS, VPC, CloudWatch, Lambda, AWS config, Macie and Security Hub and other AWS security tools
• Proven knowledge in RFP Responses and Presentation Skills
• Vendor evaluation & relationship management
• Security Product/Technology Implementations
• Analytical skills / Troubleshooting skills / Training Skills / Python / Power shell scripting / ITIL framework exposure / Change management process / Vulnerability assessment / Risk Assessment
• Presentation Skills and good command over English language – Oral and written is mandatory
• Could be able to work in 24/7 support model and able to work under pressure during migration / project transitions.
• Clearly demonstrate the value, diversity, and range of client Tech's Services to varied audiences
• Lead all Technical presentations for client including Managed Services, Professional Services, Cyber Security Services and Audit Services
• Create appropriate Scope of work (SOW), Exclusions, SLA's and contract documents from the template for the selected range of services and get a signoff from the customer for the same
• Continuously work on identifying new trends and areas in the Services space and align client offerings with the same
• Model and simulate different options for customized customer requirements
• Proven hands-on knowledge of EUC, Cloud, Compute, Storage, Network, Security, and other related domains
• Knowledge of and experience in architecture, tools and cloud methodologies in at least 1 or more of public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services
• Have good understanding of and exposure to Virtualization Platforms, Storage systems, Clustering and High Availability Solutions, Disaster Recovery Models, Security Products portfolio, Licensing nuances, E-Mail and Backup Solutions, Data Protection solutions
• Capabilities above are required to understand and architect Cloud / Hybrid Solutions as well as services for customers Confidential 2
• Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into client
• Travel to customer locations as required for discussions
• Experience creating High Level Designing (HLD) - Low-level Designing (LLD), reviewing the technical requirement document (TRD) for cloud security.
• Adding value to define and formulating data security policies
• Knowledge of Threat hunting experiences will be added advantage.
• Experience integrating cloud components with SIEM ; exposure of SIEM over cloud would be added advantage
• Experience on AWS Landing Zones / Sentinel / Security Centre / Cloud formation / Terraform would be added advantage
• Planning, implementing, designing, and reviewing security policies and other compliances with ISO27K, HIPAA, CCM4, NIST, CIS, SOX and PCI-DSS standards.
• Experience in leading a Cloud Security teams.
• Guide the team on appropriate prioritization of qualified incidents, Notification through standard communication channel and opening of corresponding incident tickets on Ticketing platform
• Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
• Leading P1 calls and escalations towards closure and prepare detail RCA document as and when required.
• Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
• CCSP certification will be added advantage.
Key Skills : AWS and Cloud Security
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc