Kellton Tech is a full-service software development company, offering end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting and product development services in Web, SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), ERP-BPM, and IoT space Our methodology of inventing infinite possibilities with technology helps us develop best in-class and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Currently Kellton Tech is looking for talented resources for one of our listed client. Below are the position details:
Position: 1587 - Senior Full Stack Engineer - Drupal
Location: 100% Remote
Mode: Long Term Contract
As aSenior Drupal Full Stack Engineer, candidate will be responsible for complex software development including coding, managing small sections of ongoing projects and closely adhering to deadlines. Candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation. Candidate will ensure relationships with internal customers and cross-team members and are professional and meet expectations.
The ideal candidate will have designed, developed, and implemented Drupal based websites with consistent look and feel and accessible. The candidate will also possess technical skills and experience in supporting development of design system artifacts and enterprise widgets that other technology teams can use to make their websites. Experience with CI/CD, Content Delivery Networks, automated testing of frontend and/or backend, building react based widgets and AWS serverless applications will be an advantage.
- Minimum10+ years experience in web development preferably with 8+ in Drupal
- Expert-level understanding of the PHP programming language, related optimization techniques, and design patterns.
- Expert-level understanding of the Drupal and Drupal API of version 7.x and 9.x
- Hands on experience in working with drupal modules like entity share, ECK, UI Patterns.
- Expert-level understanding of LAMP system environment.
- Expert-level implementation knowledge building CI/CD pipeline for Drupal websites and strong knowledge for AWS platform.
- Expert-level understanding and implementation of code management using git.
- A strong understanding of common service implementation technologies such as: REST, JSON, and dependency management.
- Must have deep knowledge of PHP, Drupal, SQL/PL-SQL
- Strong level understanding of Amazon Web Services resources. Hands on experience in using AWS services.
- Working experience with front end frameworks like react.
- Strong level understanding of CDN technologies like Akamai and Cloud Flare.
- Experience in establishing software development guidelines and in performing code and design reviews.
- Experience in documenting design and architecture artifacts and presenting artifacts for architectural review.
- Experience in test-driven development and test automation.
- Experience with website accessibility.
- Be able to guide the team on multiple aspects of development, including Drupal, PHP, HTML, CSS, AWS best practices, Database systems, Application security, Performance, Accessibility.
- Working experience on CI/CD using bitbucket/AWS Code pipeline.
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices.
- Familiarity with Acquia cloud solution.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management toolsets
- Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
- Passion for staying abreast of new/emerging technologies, tools, platforms and API's.
- Understanding of modern software engineering principles and practices as well as modern/Web 2.0/3.0 tools and frameworks.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Node JS or Python development.
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques.
- Appetite to Learn new things.
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
- Bachelor s degree and/or other advanced degree(s)
- Relevant Drupal, AWS or other professional certifications
Apply: Interested candidates can apply with their detailed word formatted resume along with their contact information\availability to /
Thanks for all your time!